This statement applies to all personal data collected via and in connection with the Eirebloc website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other web sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such and many are listed in our Links Section.
Eirebloc fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Eirebloc does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer willingly, such as a postal address, telephone number or email address, for example by E-Mailing us at or by using our Contact Us Section. Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
· the IP address of the visitor's web server
· the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
· the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
· clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
· the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
Eirebloc will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.